Attn: Laurel Re: Sinclairsville

-------

Laurel:

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Sinclairsville, NY, but you
might want to do a search and see if there is a web site out there for
it. However, there is a St. Clairsville, Ohio (there may very well be
other Sinclairsvilles, St. Clairsvilles out there as well) that I came
across in one of my many internet research trips. If anyone is
interested, this particular St. Clairsville has a web site:
http://www.stclairsville.com

For history on this city: http://www.stclairsville.com/history.HTM

Best always,

Kristin