Re: John, Joseph and Duncan

-------

 Barb:  Gail, here.  How wonderful that you responded to the Albion reference.
The Weeks and Seeley (Cilley, Sealey) references in Exeter, NH,  Essex, VT,
though showing alignment throughout to the 17th - 20th century family,  do not
allow me yet to legitimately connect John Sinclair and wife Elizabeth Williams
to any line.  Morrison shows so many unknown Johns and Josephs, and I imagine
that this is where the chain is broken.  I think that possibly someone who has a
broad sibling study is probably where I will be able to "hook in", through
inter-family marriages.

Jean:  Thanks for the lead to Gary. Its interesting you mentioned, as indeed I
was looking for his website just last night.  Please keep those ideas coming
whenever.  I just sense I'm close to the answer.  I have theWilliams -Youngs
heritage and it is early America as well out of Massachusetts. I hope to go next
week once again to the books at the small old library nestled in the village of
Marbletown, NY.  (Leaf-peeking time!)  I do miss those blue-bells in spring,
however!

[
[  info sinclair
[