Re: Elias SINCLAIR-TN to GA

-------

Hi Jim,

I copied and mailed the Duncan Sinclair data by Jean Grisby on Tuesday.  You
should get it the first of next week.  It will clear some things up for you, I
think.  The Elias that was born in York Co. SC was not the one who md. Sarah
McDormet in Wilson Co., TN.  That Elias was the son of James, son of Duncan.
The first Elias, son of Duncan, was b. c1791 according to JG and the second
Elias was born 1810 in Tn.  The Elias b. 1791 was a Rev. and travel to GA and
other states, too, I think, finally to MS. where he died in 1861.  JG doesn't
have the full name of his wife only _________-Crawford, but seems like I came
across an obit for her and her name was Ann, I think.  Will have to check that
out.

Anyway, hope this isn't more confusing to you.  Let me know what you think
after you
have read the material.

Barbara
[