RE: John and Joseph list

-------

Hi G&L,
Thanking you in advance for all of the hard work!  I hope you can give me a
lead.

The "John Sinclair" I seek (1788-1876) married Phoebe (1787-1854).
Their son, William (1816 - 1873) married Elizabeth Wood (1819-1892) and they
lived in Rusagornish, New Brunswick.

Thanks again,
Debbie Sinclair
(dsinclair@comversens.com)