Re: A possile new source for some

-------

Amber:
Website is: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/2697/ which takes you to
the NY Research Center: Early Dutch Families of
 Ulster County.  Go to Database in website to take you to webGED. If you add
the Java applet it allows, you can save incredible time in locating
families.  You can also do it by manaully going through the database which is
how I verified entries I already knew. Good luck.  Unfortunately I only found
the Sinclairs that related to me, but of course "John" can be from anywhere.
Perhaps you'll recognize family surnames, which will give you leads
elsewhere.  This is an incredible website, one worth everyone seeing. If I
can help, let me know.
Amber Dalakas wrote:

> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>

> Hi:
>
> Do you have a better address for this site?  Is it at NY Genweb?  Ulster
> County?
>
> Thanks,
> Amber
> am1@stratos.net
>
> >Hi All:  I may have found a site of interest to some/many of you.  Many
> >of my ancestors come from the Ulster County of NY.  The website Early Ny
> >Dutch....gies of Ulster County has remarkable information.  I found
> >several generations through that site, so many that I stayed at the
> >computer until 2 AM! I also found a person who lives in Rhoad Island
> >whose heritage we share out of that region.  Therefore, you may find it
> >helpful, too.  A website from the one mentioned above is: webGED:NY
> >Dutch families.  I have them bookmarked so I imagine the usual protocol
> >is needed in the address.  Good luck.  Maybe I'll connect yet with
> >others in this list.
> >

> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair