Re: William SINKLER, 1680-1757, Penn.

-------

Good luck,  Richard.
I and a number of others have been trying to identify the parents of James
& Phoebe
for more years than I care to remember.  If you solve it you will indeed
have accomplished a much studied problem and hope you will share it with
all of us!!!  I am now tracing all the other children (siblings of Quaker
James) in the hopes of finding a clue in their lines.  So far, no
breakthrough.
Jean Grigsby

[
[  info sinclair