Re: Duncan Sinclair

-------

I have traced this line back to their arrival.  However, I do not believe
this Duncan arrived in Charleston, SC.  My documentation shows he first
came into a northern state, married there, is on at least one census there
prior to 1790 and then migrated to SC.  I have traced all of his children
except John.  This is one of the families that is being prepared for my
archives.
I will be happy to share if you send family sheets documenting from
yourself back to Duncan.  I no longer send material to those who are not
proven descendants of a line.
Jean Grigsby, author:  Sinkler-Sinclair-St. Clair
P.O. Box 339 - Beeville, TX 78104

----------
> From: Jim Sinclair <sinclair@esaengineering.com>
> To: sinclair@zilker.net
> Subject: Duncan Sinclair
> Date: Saturday, September 19, 1998 11:03 AM
>
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> I am looking for descendants of Duncan Sinclair, who sailed from
Glenorchy in 1774, arriving in Charleston, SC and settled land in York Co.
SC. Older sons moved to "Western" lands.  Son John settled in Wilson Co,
Tn. I have descendants of John and will share information.

> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair