Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown

The original message was received at Fri, 11 Sep 1998 00:12:09 -0400 (EDT)
from root@localhost

<ifghm@ibm.net>

... while talking to in4.ibm.net.:
>>> RCPT To:<ifghm@ibm.net>
<<< 550 <ifghm@ibm.net>... Not a local address
550 <ifghm@ibm.net>... User unknown

   ----- Original message follows -----

From: Dizzydell@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 00:12:09 EDT
To: sinclair@zilker.net
Cc: ifghm@ibm.net
Subject: Re: ALEXANDER----JOHN GEORGE SINCLAIR

Toni,
thank you for the info on the book, I will get in touch with them tomorrow to
get a copy. Also Thank you Laurie, the article about the fire seems
relevant.If I can get my fax machine back from my son, I would appreciate
seeing it. Maybe I could have it faxed to another sons office. If this is
possible I can get their fax# in San Bernardino and put it im Email
Again Thanks
Della