Re: Joseph or John Sinclair married to Rebecca Herman

-------

Plumpett@aol.com wrote:

> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> More on the Eastern Shore of Maryland  :
>
> This is from memory-- there is an "AUGUSTINE HERMAN HIGHWAY " and I believe a
> MANOR of the same name !
>
> As to the occupation of  my  Sinclair line locally , both 1st and second
> generations were " WEAVERS " .
>
> Incidently , my e-mail i.e."PLUMPETT " refers to one of my  family cats whose
> name is derived from the literary character of the same name ; this info for
> you cat fanciers on our list !
>
> joe greigg
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair
> [
Hi Joe:

I noticed that Kay said, as did I, that she'd been in that area of
Maryland.  Amazing, isn't it?  Also, I'm wondering how many of the 167
of us on this e-mail list are living near or crave to live near the
beach? Oh those genes!

Can you tell me where in England your family originated? I'm also
fascinated by the Augustine Herman Highway reference, and will consult
my maps.  I plan to go north soon and will definitely go to Port Herman,
re: my "John/Joseph married to Rebecca Herman" query, just for fun,
though I can't make any genealogical connection at this point with that
area. Thanks for the info re weaving. G.
[
[  info sinclair
[
[