Jeremiah

Hello again Cousins,

I am looking for descendants of Jeremiah Sinclair B-1765 Pembroke, NH D-1822 Essex, VT.    Married Abigail Glines of Eaton, NH
Children were-Eli, Mercy, Thomas, David, Abigail, Noah, John-b-1800 d-1862, Polly, and Leander Dudley.

I have some info but it needs to be corrected. The children seemed to have stayed in Vermont, New Hampshire, & Massachusetts.  I am looking for their children and other descendants.

I added birth & death year for John to avoid confusion.  I guess when you have this many children it is difficult to be original.

Thank you in advance for the assistance,  I look forward to meeting many Sinclairs in New Hampshire.

Yours Aye,

Gary M. Sinclair