Attn: Marilyn - Re: Robert Sinclair

-------

Marilyn:

Thanks for your response. Sadly, these seem to be two different Roberts.
I'm having so much trouble tracing him. He was my gg grandfather and was
APPARENTLY from Ohio, but that fact is a little "iffy". I only recently
discovered him actually and I basically only have his name and the
maiden name of his wife - Ward. He would have had to of been born
somewhere between 1860 and 1870. His son was my g grandfather, John Ward
Sinclair I, who was born in 1891 in Ohio and who moved from Ohio to
Montana as a young man. Died in 1927 in a mining accident, married Rose
Gautier in Dillon, Montana. They had two children: John Ward Sinclair II
(my grandfather) [b. 1923, d. 1956 - brain hemorrhage] and Rodney Noel
Sinclair [b. 1925, d. 1997].

Good luck in your continued search.

Kristin

[