Re: Sinclairs from Argyllshire

-------

I believe you forgot 2 names that continue to be used, Alexander (familiar)
and Andrew.
I must say that I was intrigued to find 2 other Gary Sinclairs on this
listing. It is my understanding that Gary didn't come into favor until the
1930's. Thanks to that slow talking, straight shootin' cowboy that was
everyone's idol, Gary Cooper. There was a proliferation of Gary's after Mr.
Coopers first movies.
Gary D. Sinclair
[
[  info sinclair