No Subject

-------

Della-

You mentioned Yakima in your latest e-mail - are your Sinclair relatives
living there?  My father's Sinclair line went to Yakima from Nova Scotia,
and I'm wondering if we have any common ancestors.  Also, are you aware
there is a Sandy Sinclair living in Olympia, WA?  She and I are descendants
of Joseph Sinclair who went to Yakima in 1879.  Joseph had 12 children, one
of which was named Daniel.  Daniel was the fifth child of Joseph and
Elizabeth (MacKenzie), and was born on May 17, 1834.  Possibly your
grandfather?

Annie Laurie Sinclair

[
[  info sinclair