Re: Starting to trace my Sinclair branch

-------

Patty, thank you so much for your efforts, maybe it has been my constant
questioning about my grandfather Daniel, that made the names sound familiar.
If it is meant to be,for me to know, it will happen. I need to go to Wash.
State and go through my mothers trunk. If I could only budge my brother, but
he works in Olympia for the state and is only home in Yakima on weekends. He
is a very busy person and of course, hasn"t been bit by the ancestry bug
yet.lol
thanks a lot
Della
[