Re: Sinclairs from Argyllshire

-------

>naming children...:-)  What do we have, a total of five first names?
>William, Henry, Gary, John, Daniel...  How about the women?  Is this
>trend applicable there as well?

I have a William St. Clair b. 1833 that hatched from an egg somewhere in VA
and disappeared back into that egg after the Civil War.  However, Jean
Grigsby is trying to find out who his parents were from the Bedford Co. VA
bunch.

His children, Louisa, Malinda, Wayman (b. 1850's) also seem to disappear at
the same time as their parents.

Only my greatgrandfather Robert existed after the civil war, as far as I
know or have been able to find (cause I'm here)!

Had to get my plug in for my missing roots!

Thanks,
Amber
am1@stratos.net

[