Re: Starting to trace my Sinclair branch

-------

Betty,
My Naomi Sinclair was born about 1809 we think in Illinois or TN, she died
after 1859 in or near Franklin, Texas. Her husband was Henry Nidever born who
she married about 1827.

Naomi Sinclair's parents were:
Charles Sinclair, born about 1785 we think in SC, he tied in Texas after 1850,
his wife was Mary (Polly) Havens born abt. 1787 in VA and died after 1860 in
TX.
Charles and Mary's children other than Naomi were as follows:

JACOB SINCLAIR, B.1803 IN TN, DIED BETWEEN 1860/1865 IN TX.
MARRIED SIRST WIFE: MARY (MARGARET) JANE HARNESS ON 10/26/1819 IN CLARK, AR.
SECOND SPOUSE WAS: PHALBY CLARY M. NOV.17, 1850 IN WASHINGTON, AR

REBECCA SINCLAIR, BORN. ABT.1804, IN TN, DIED NOV 19, 1882 IN BELL, TX
SHE MARRIED MARSHALL CRAWFORD

NAOMI WAS NEXT IN LINE.

AURY SINCLAIR BORN 18/10-1815, MARRIED MARK NIDEVER

A MALE 5TH. CHILD, BORN 1810 AND DIED 1815 NO OTHER INFORMATION

HAVEN SINCLAIR, BN. ABT.1817 WE THINK IN KY, MARRIED SARAH ?

JOSEPH SINCLAIR BN.1818/1823 IN AR OR TN, DIED 1897 SUNSET,MONTAGUE, TX.
FIRST WIFE WAS WOMAN NAMED, BEAN (?), 2ND. WIFE mILLER, THIRD, LEATHA WELCH,
M. DEC. 27, 1860 IN HOPKINS, TX
LAST WIFE'S NME WAS CATHERINE MILLER.

SAMUEL SINCLAIR, BN.ABT.1820 IN ILLINOIS, DIED 1854 IN PINE BLUFF, RED RIVER,
TX. WIFE WAS MARY ANN BOGART

ALEXANDER SINCLAIR, BORN MAY 15, 1827 IN AR. DIED SEPT.21, 1908 IN BROWNWOOD,
TEXAS, MARRIED MARY ANN DeSPAIN DEC.3, 1851 IN HOPKINS, TX.

I have my whole line back further, plus all the children of the above, will
look for the names you gave me.

Patti
[
[  info sinclair