Re: Starting to trace my Sinclair branch

-------

Margaret,
You caught me on the "Sinclair Nose" business. Can you describe the "nose" and
its particulars. :)

I'm from a Sinclair line also and member of the Sinclair Clan. My GG
Grandmother was Naomi Sinclair (St.Clair) who married Henry Nidever, their son
Jacob Sinclair married Julia DeSpain, their daughter California Nidever,
married John Will Pearson, and their son was Claude Perry Pearson, my maternal
grandfather. My mother's name was Anna Matred Pearson she married Bruce Alvis
Robison (another Scots).
My GGrandmother California had auburn hair and was according to my grandfather
an absolutely beautiful woman, she died in a flue epidemic in Fort Worth,
Texas around 1920. (not positive of date)

My Naomi Sinclair moved with her family from Illinois to Missouri to Arkansas,
then later they migrated into East Texas.

BTW, have not noticed any "funny" noses in my ancestors, LOL

Patricia Robison Jones (pattij7@aol.com)
[
[  info sinclair
[