Patience ST. CLAIR/SINCLAIR

-------

I forgot to add what I know about Patience.
She was b. abt 1726 probably in Esur, VA. She married William YOUNG 23
Jul 1744 in Stafford, VA. He is the son of Michael Cadet YOUNG, and
(Temperence) Martha SADDLER. I was just informed by my Young cousin that
Temperence was her first name.
Thanks,
Jeanna