Contribution

-------

Hi all,
 I was in Williamsburg, Virginia last week and discovered a Scottish retail
store.
 I purchased a plaque of the Sinclair motto and ties, one in the dress
pattern and one in the hunting pattern They were out of kilts and blankets,
but normally stock these items.
 The addressis; SCOTLAND HOUSE,LTD.  430 Duke of Gloucester Street,
Williamsburg, Va.,23185. Phone # 1-800-237-4360, Fax # [757] 229-0310
  I hope this is of help to someone.
   Dallas St.Clair
[
[  info sinclair