Re: Newbie

-------

Cathy Fulton wrote:

> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> Bob, as I am a newbie I would love it if you would re-post the info on the
> American Geneological Index for me, please. I'm so new at this that I have
> absolutely no idea where to start or what I'm doing, but I am having fun
> trying!<G> Anyone know how to access the Mormon's list of geneological
> records online? Sorry Bob, I don't have anyone listed as being born in 1808.
>
> Cat ***I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.***
>  ICQ #5252151 Cathyscatz@bigfoot.com
> http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/9961/
> > Did anyone read my message about the AMERICAN
> >GENEALOGICAL INDEX????. Has anyone found it to be of Help in researching
> >lost Ancestor's. Not to many Libraries have copies. Seattle Wash and
> >Louisville KY have copies. If anyone knows of other libraies that have
> >copies let me know.
>
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair
> [
HERE TIS
Has anyone heard of the
American Genealogical Index
 or the
American Genealogical Biographical Index
I found a set at the Louisville Kentucky Puplic Library but I am having
a problem locating copies at the Libraries in the Chicago,
IL/Milwaukee/Madison, WIS areas. It is about 200 volumes so I guess a
lot of libraies wont have it. I copied all the entries for Sinclair and
variants but didn't get a chance to copy the Saint Clair St. Clair
entries. It looks like a great resource to find info. I copied twenty
pages thru Sinkler. I'll see if I can get them all scanned and then post
it to the List. If anyone can find copies for SaintClaire thru St. Clair
and copy them and post them I will answer Queries for Aaron Sinclair
thru Zerah

There are also a copies at the Seattle Wash public library
Bob Stevens
--
"If a Tree doesn't have DEEP ROOTS it is easily blown over by a Strong
Wind"