Re: Leonard Morrisons Book

-------

Hi Neil,

Sorry I haven't been in touch lately, no excuse.  Just dying in the heat.

I did finally get information on the Barrie Highland Games.  Its being held this
Saturday at Burls Creek Park (Hwy 11 north to the "8th Line Oro/Medonte"), which
is about 1/2 way between Barrie and Orillia.  There should be signs at that exit
Our cottage is not far from there, and I thought it was right of #11, but they
told me it was left.

the price is $8 per adult, plus $2 for parking.  Children under 12 with parents are free.  that's about all I know, except they have a website:

www.burlscreek.com      Then go to the Barrie Highlands Game icon.  I've tried,
but I keep disconnecting.  My computer or my server's fault.

  My husband Sandy  will know exactly where this place is, because it is also where they hold the Barrie Car Show and Flea Market, which he never misses (old cars are his passion!)

I hope this message gets to you, becuase I've been having a lot of trouble with
my old Mac these days.  Please let me know that you got it.  Then, hopefully,
we can make arrangements to meet.

Toni

[
[  info sinclair