Re: Washington State Sinclairs

-------

Hi Sandy ....re your "tin-type" pic of John request.  There should not be any
difficulty getting a copy of  tin-type or what have you,  portraying  "John
Sinclair, Squire" as he was a Magistrate.  Have you enquired through the
archives in Guysborough Co of NS ?.......
ie..(1) Library or (2) Court House Heritage Site both being  in Guysborough
village.?
.......Cheers ,   John

[
[  info sinclair