Re: Bill

-------

Hello, Jean:

Sandy and I just celebrated our 25th last week by retreating to a lodge for the weekend with our 2 kids, and our favourite family members.  now, like you and Bill, we are looking forward to our 50th, although we have a little longer to
wait.  The point is this:  as long as we have something to look forward to, our
search into the past has focus.  It's my hope that we can soon put into print all the research we have done on our branch of the Sinclair family.  It will, I
think, make a great graduation, or wedding, or whatever gift for them.  Hopefully, they'll gain an understanding of what their forebearers' lives were like, and pass it on to their children.

I guess that's what it's all about, isn't it?  Blessings!

Toni S.

[
[  info sinclair
[