Sinclair resources

-------

Hello, Mark Bradshaw,  I have found several sites on the Inet useful for discovering Sinclair history, but for tracing ancestors, the International Genealogical Index (IGI) has been most help - it is an index created from birth and marriage records developed by the Church of Latter Day Saints(Mormons) at Salt Lake City, USA. You may find that your local library has a copy on microfiche or CD. Sites I recommend on the Net include Scottish Roots, Australian & NZ Genealogy, Clan Sinclair, Cyndi's list of Genealogical Sites, Scottish Genealogical Links and Sinclair History and Genealogy. If you feel you need extra help tracing your family history, joining a local family history society may help, too.  Members are often very knowledgable and enjoy sharing their expertise.  Best wishes, Jill
[
[  info sinclair
[
[