Re: Leonard Morrisons Book

-------

Ramsey-Styer, Darwin wrote:

> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> Copying for educational purposes only, i.e. not to make a profit, it
> allowable under copyright laws as long as the source is fully
> documented.  If it's not, then it's plagiarism.  DTR

To All who responded on Question of Copyright. I appreciate your input
and If you check my Pages you will see that none of whaty I have done so
far hazs been for profit. I have about 30 Pages on the net concerning
Genealogy and they are all designed to help others find the info they
are seeking. I have a New page on the General which I am going to be
expanding and to date have been contatcted by four direct descendants of
the general as well as other who just as our family does feel they have
a connection. By making this info available it helps them to prove or
disprove as the case may be whether they are really descendants or not.
Please check out my Page at Freetown on the General
http://www.freetown.com/Downtown/AtlanticAve/1002/index.html
and follow the links to my other pages. I am planning on putting up some
more pages on some of the other names in our Tree such as Flower whom we
have back to William Flor Sherrif of Rutland England 1300's. As well as
St Clair/Sinclair as I am collecting info from as many sources as I can.
With a reliable tree on the Lairds of Caithness and Orkney to consult it
might help others who aren't just sure. Previous traffic seems to
confirm that William the Conqueror was a St. Clair and I would like to
work that back as far as possible. I have the Trees for all the Kings
and Queens clear back thru the Kings of Troy and beyond. Would like to
find some of the original sources to determine how they fixed these
connections.
Enough of this Jabber But Thanks Again
Bob Stevens
--
"If a Tree doesn't have DEEP ROOTS it is easily blown over by a Strong
Wind"