Re:

-------

Gary, thank you, but this is a new James to me.  My James St. Clair(b.1790
NH--d. 1844 KY) married Levina Prather (b. 1800- d. 1841 both in Fayette
Co. KY, daughter of Baruch & Sarah Higgins Prather) in 1818 in Fayette Co.
KY.  These mentioned are all buried in the same cemetary in Fayette Co.,
KY.  There is quite abit of information on Prathers, but not James.  We did
not even know the state of his birth until it showed up on one of his
daughter's census records.....I appreciate your looking and hope if you
come across more you will let me know.        Helen

----------
> From: Gary M.Sinclair <sinclair@gis.net>
> To: sinclair@zilker.net
> Subject: Re:
> Date: Thursday, June 18, 1998 7:20 PM
>
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> Helen,
>
> I have found the following:
>
> James St.. Clair Jr. Born Sanbornton, NH 09-06-1789  Married Patience
> Matilda Northrop of New Milford CT (married in Episcopal ceremony in
> Chateaugay, Franklin County, NY) lived in Peru NY for short time, Died
Barre
> NY 04-01-1874
>
> Children:
>
> Charles Northrop, Henry Arthur, Caleb Northrop, James Julius, Angeline
> Sophia, Oscar Fitzalen Wares St.. Clair.
>

> Does this help???
>
> Gary Sinclair
>
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair