West Indian Trading by Scotland, pt 2

-------

I would like to know if any other books or information exists on
Scottish trading in the West Indies in the 1700s to 1800s other than
George Pratt Insh's book (listed on the clan webpage under the "Darien"
link). The line of Sinclairs that I was born into made their way to
Jamaica, B.W.I. from Scotland & I'd like to know more about this
historical period. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Yours truly,
Kecia Sinclair