Sinclairs of Mississippi

Help, family!  I am a neophyte at this.  Have looked many
places for my Sinclair descendents, with very little
success.

My great-grandfather was James KnoxSinclair, born in 1839,
and died August 13, 1899.  He and his wife, Adeliene Waldrip
Sinclair (from Florence, Alabama) lived in Fredonia,
Mississippi, where he is buried.  He was a member of the
Primitive Baptist Church in Glenville, Mississippi, and had
seven children: Katherine, Elbert, Sallie Georgia, William
Jasper, James Wood and Zuella R., and an infant who died in
childbirth.

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

James Sinclair Denton