Re: Fw: Re[2]: Sinclair Clan Assoc

Regarding format of Girnigoe News letter,

I received these letters in pdf and I am not knowledgeable enough to convert
them.

My only suggestion to those unable to read is to go to

www.adobe.com   and download adobe acrobatic which is what I use to read pdf
format.

sorry for any inconvenience.  Anyone unable to read who wishes to have
copies faxed, I can print and fax.  send fax number to
sinclair@gis.net

I hope to see as many cousins as possible in New Hampshire in September.
>From past experience, reservations for the Lincoln/ Woodstock area should be
made very soon.  Rooms are usually booked well in advance.  To assist in
making reservations see

http://www.linwoodcc.org/