Re: Descendants Gathering

You know, I'm not sure if I really am.....I've subscribed to this list to
see if anybody would ever emanation the last name Inkster.......lo' and
behold you've mentioned Mary and John Inkster!
I'm pretty much 70% positive that Mary and John Inkster are descendants of
my line. I'll have to confirm with my Great-Uncle (he's the one that really
has done all the research) and see if they are...that would be wonderful!!

>From what I remember about the information he did find (I'm thinking back a
few years here...) and if these are in fact the correct people ....was Mary
a native Indian?

John and Mary, I believed they settled in the Red River area somewhere....
I know that one of my ancestors was the first Sheriff of Winnipeg...
The rest I'll have to confirm....in fact I'm going to do some phone calls
after this!
If you have any information or recognise anything I've typed by all means
PLEASE REPLY!

The research that my Great-Uncle did ended with a dead end.....his
Grandfather died not saying a word!  :(

in anticipation,

Jeff Inkster
Toronto, ON, CAN