John St Clair of MD

I have traced my Sinclair (St Clair) ancestors back to John St Clair who
was born in Maryland.  The 1860 census for Allegheny county PA gave his
age as 68. So he was born in 1791 or 1792.  I would appreciate hearing
from anyone who has data on him.  I suspect that he is the John St Clair
who is listed in Harford county Maryland in the 1820 census and is
probably related to the George St Clair who was listed adjacent to him
in the census.  There also is a Bailey St Clair listed on the preceding
page of the census.

wizoz@horizon.hit.net