rosslyn castle

If you go to www.rosslynchapel.org.uk/ there is an option to go to the Knights
Templar home page.  From there you should be able to get most of the
information you require.

I have a question for you, since you are in Scotland at this time.  I am
planning a trip to Scotland in Oct/Nov of '98 to discover my Sinclair ancestry.
 I was named after the Rosslyn Castle, and I was wondering if there was any
information about it that you could share with me ( or any of the St.Clair
castles).  I have found a few sites about the Chapel, but I need the info on
the Castle.  Thankyou.

Thanks for the link Rosslyn. I'll give it a try. I don't know of any large
amount of info on Rosslyn castle but it is mentioned in the fascinating book
"The Temple and the Lodge" by Baigent and Leigh. The castle is a ruin ,
destroyed in the English civil war by general Monk, I only live a few miles
from Rosslyn so I'll take a run through and ask at the chapel to see if there
are any leads on the castle and on other Sinclair castles. I will forward
anything I find to you.

I do hope you enjoy your visit to Scotland. If you like give me a call  when
you are here.

John.Duguid