Sinclair Guestbook

Hello, All.  And Happy Easter.

Just a reminder for all of you to occasionally check the Sinclair Guestbook.  I
have to admit I haven't done so as frequently as I used to, since this email
group started.  There are quite a few interesting messages on it.  However, I
ran into problems trying to respond to some individuals.  My computer kept freezing whenever I clicked on to an email address.  Has anyone else run
into this problem?  This doesn't happen at any other time.