Re: Nellie Janet Sinclair Baker

Pete:
Thank you for the information. In handwritten documents I have one item is
different.

Lucretia Wheelock was born in Millbury Ma. not CT.  This was hand corrected
in Mr.. Morrison's book by Nellie Sinclair.

SEE

http://www.fortunecity.com/millenium/lala/95/thesinclairsofgrafton.html

for more information

I will be posting children of my sisters and brothers and my own children as
soon as time permits.

I now live in Harwich, Ma.  I will be going through more records to find out
about Alfred W. Bakers family.

My father remembers his Aunt Nellie visiting from NC but does not remember
any children.  She apparently studied family history as I have several
letters from other relatives in Essex VT replying to her inquiries.

I also have one hand written letter from Leonard Morrison.

Again I appreciate your response. I wait a response on banquet information.

Yours Aye,

Gary M. Sinclair
19 Ryder Road
Harwich, Ma. 02645