Re: records

Brad-

Thanks for sending me the web-site. I don't know if we are from the same
branch or not, because I have so little information to give you. I do know
that my Sinclair comes from my great-great-grandmother on my father's side,
and that my Grandparents changed their name from Levy to Sinclair during
WWII (in case Hitler won). My grandmother's maiden name was Stout, and she
came from the Orkneys. Unfortunately, all but one of my grandparents passed
away before I ever got a chance to know them, and my father could care less
about history so he never asked them.

Needless to say, I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Good luck on your search as well, and if I come across any Sinkler stuff
I'll forward it to you.

Jason Sinclair