RE: Cilley/Sealey/Ceilley/family

Hi Gary,

The 600th Project Committee will be submitting information on all the
planned 600th events within the next week or two.  However, to answer your
question the Clan Banquet will be held at the Regency Hotel in Westford.
The events there will be Monday and Tuesday, then Newburyport and Exeter on
Wednesday.

Mary