Re: "Cruachan"

Hi Cousins,
	The information I have always read and heard is the Sinclair Battle Cry
was "Roslin, Roslin".  The Bruces and Douglas' always used their chiefs
name as a battle  cry,eg. "A Douglas"  or "A Bruce"  The Sinclairs being
Norman French probably did as other Norman Familys.  I doubt they used
Gaelic, they spoke French and later broad scots.  Some more information.
			Yours Aye,
				David Sinslair Bouschor