ST CLAIR,MERSHON,SINCLAIR,POTTER

We are looking for information on James Stuart ST CLAIR who married a
MERSHON of
Lexington KY around 1790-1808. They are listed as having the following
children, Thomas Ives b. January 27, 1808 d. April 25, 1868 and Nancy as
well as eleven other children. To make matters worse another researcher
[D.A.R (History of Sinclair family by Leonard Allirin Morrison)] has a
Thomas Jefferson Sinclair (spelling in family Bible is St. Clair) as the
son of Joshua Sinclair and Abigail Potter. they also give the birth date
as January 27, 1808 and the Death Date as April 25, 1868. Thomas married
Mercy Noel in Portsmouth, Ohio on November 20, 1842 and they had six
children. What we need to find out is which of these People are really
Thomas's parents if at all. I would appreciate any information that
might even be close on James and Joshua and the MERSHON and POTTER's of
KY.
Thanking you in Advance
Robert J. Stevens
--
"If a Tree doesn't have DEEP ROOTS it is easily blown over by a Strong
Wind"