Re: Old Picture

>Hi all:  I'm dying to see this photo, but it doesn't appear here.  Could it be  because I have a MacIntosh?  If you have an answer, please try to keep it simple
to match my knowledge (almost zilch!)

For those of you interested in the Clan Sinclair Assoc. gathering in Toronto, Canada on February 22, the Secretary is:  Rory Sinclair, 133 Major St., Toronto
M5S 2K9  Tel (416)966-1523,  Fax (416)966-1587 (He's not on line yet, but I'm working on that!)

I hope I'll meet some of you there!

Toni S.