Old Picture

Hello everyone.

    This is an old photograph that has been restored, showing my great grandfather (whom I do not yet know his name, but he is a Sinclair).  I'll get back to you with the name, or if any one has seen the picture before they could provide some info.

Take care.

Cameron Sinclair
->csinclai@uoguelph.ca

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields of Bannockburn.  The fought like warrior poets.  They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

sinclair.gif