Re: William Sinclair descendents

I found a tree (prepared by Sinclair Oswald) of the generations that
sprang from the union of John Wm. Sinclair and Mary Graham (m. 1803),
and could find no mention of the name Henderson nor of a Christian Gun,
nor an Elizabeth Alexander.  There are several men with the middle
initial "H," one my great grandfather.

Bear with me, please.  I am obviously new to geneology.

Adrian Sinclair Balch